The MIZSEI is an award winning Japanese showerhead that is stylish, effective and environmentally friendly.
What does the word ‘MIZSEI’ mean?
MIZSEI literally translates as water and life in Japanese. Two concepts that this company have tried to intertwine.
What makes MIZSEI different to other showerheads?
MIZSEI envelopes you in millions of microbubbles per minute for an invigorating and refreshing shower.
The microbubble technology gives you more coverage and heat, all while using less water. Thus leading to a reduced impact on the environment and reduced energy bills, while the water pressure is not affected.
The MIZSEI has been created and designed by leading Japanese engineers and the product has won a number of Japan’s prestigious good design awards.
What are the health benefits of using the MIZSEI?
- Increased blood flow.
- Deep pore cleansing.
- Muscle relaxation.
- Proven more beneficial for your hair and skin.
How do you install the MIZSEI?
It has been designed to be a simple installation for all homes.
- You remove your existing showerhead (usually by screwing it off).
- Screw on your MIZSEI microbubble showerhead.
- Enjoy your new shower experience.
What are the features of a MIZSEI?
- Metal coating of the product.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Two modes: shower and spa.
- Increased surface area coverage (of up to 60%).
What’s included when you buy a MIZSEI?
- A MIZSEI microbubble showerhead.
- 5 foot metal hose.
- Shower holder.
- Instruction and installation manual.
How much does it cost?
For one MIZSEI, the price is £158.
For a pack of two, the price is £278.
For a pack of four, the price is £516.
What else is there to mention before purchasing a MIZSEI?
- It is unclear if the MIZSEI is able to replace absolutely any showerhead in any country.
- It is uncertain whether the MIZSEI is more or less noisy than your previous showerhead.
- If your shower does not have a sufficient curtain or glass frame, the increased coverage might cause your bathroom to be more damp after using it.
- Does not save water if you take longer showers with the MIZSEI.
Overall, this company has redesigned the traditional showerhead that is likely to be outdated. Japanese engineers have created this product in order to try and reduce environmental impact and save on energy bills. However, it does come at a higher cost and you might need to hire someone to install it for you.View this product at indiegogo.com